Interesting Reads / Listenings (From our Newsletter)
This is a living list of our newsletter recommendations, and it will be updated periodically. No more digging through your emails!
Use this list in your internal communications or simply to easily find the content.
- Some AOC + beautiful/radical watercolors to brighten your day. 7:35 min, and worth every second.
- Despairing about the Climate Crisis? Read This. A conversation with scientist Susanne Moser about climate communication, the benefits of functional denial, and the varied flavors of hope.
- Disposables?? REALLY??: I came across this cool idea on twitter and thought you’d be entertained (or – inspired..?)
- More than 11,000 scientists from around the world declare a ‘climate emergency’. This Washington Post article features the new study titled ‘World scientists’ warning of a climate emergency’ which provides an additional validation that focusing on food is critical in our mission to tackle climate change.
- How Carbon Farming Can Help Stop Climate Change in Its Tracks
- London University Just Banned Meat to Combat Climate Change
- Canada plans to ban ‘harmful’ single-use plastics by 2021
- Israel is joining forces with Arab states to save coral from climate change destruction