Hazon Seal Webinar: Food Waste
We had a truly fantastic webinar this week and I would like to, again, thank our friend Gary Oppenheimer for his inspirational and helpful talk. It was a real treat. I encourage all of you to check out the recording if you missed it. Gary suggest an easy lift that would support making a big difference.
- Know a grower/gardener*? (*this is not intended for professional farmers) – Tell them about Ampleharvest.org so they can locate a local pantry to which they can donate their excess produce.
- Know of a local pantry near you? – Check if they are registered on AmpleHarvest.org. If not, tell them about it and encourage them to register if they accept fresh produce.
- Plan for Food Waste Weekend in your community: Sept 6-8 2019 (link below)
Gary welcomes you to reach out for any questions or follow-ups at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AmpleHarvest.org: AmpleHarvest.org allowed gardeners to bypass the Food Bank and get to a local food pantry directly, where they can donate fresh produce!
- FoodWasteWeekend.org: Sept 6-8 2019. Share to reach all faith leaders!