Free Environmental Education Resources for Students and Teachers
Distributed by the EPA mailer on 8/15/2019. We’d love to hear from you if you are using any of these!
The new school year is already upon students and teachers. To help kickoff the new year, EPA has a lot of free resources available in hard copy on environmental education, including on reducing, reusing and recycling.
Some available materials include:
- Life Cycle of a Soccer Ball (530H05001)
- Tools to Reduce Waste in Schools (530K07002)
- Pack a Waste-Free Lunch (530H05002)
- Planet Protectors Club: Follow That Trail activity guide (530K98001)
- Science Fair Fun: Designing Environmental Science Projects for Students Grades 6-8 (530K10002)
- Service-Learning: Learning By Doing: Students Take Greening to the Community, Edition 3 (530K11001)
Check out more available materials: https://www.epa.gov/recycle/
To your order your free copies of these and other publications, visit https://www.epa.gov/nscep or call 1-800-490-9198.