Once you log in, you can access the full Hazon Seal of Sustainability audit as well as our resource bank.
|December 14, 2018||Deadline for returning signed LOA and payment|
|December 20, 2018||4-5pm ET Orientation webinar|
|January 4, 2019||Deadline for first Green Team meeting|
|February 1, 2019||Deadline for taking an audit|
|January – February||First consulting call|
|February||Start project implementation|
|August – Sept||Second consulting call (schedule here!)|
|By November 15||Click here to fill in your End of Year Report – to get certified for 2019|
|By December 13, 2019||Click here to fill in your Renewal Form– to renew your commitments for 2020 (and after you re-take the Audit).|
1st month in the program: Registration
- Signed LOA and board resolution (suggested template here) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to make the participation fee payment (amount is stated in your LOA)
- Orientation webinar/call
2nd month in the program: Benchmark
- Hold you first Green Team meeting (see tips in Timeline – Step 1)
- Take one of the online Audits
- Have the first consulting call with Hazon staff (schedule here!)
3rd month in the program: Implement
- Project implementation
August – Sept: Fall Check-In
- Second consulting call (schedule here!)
November 2020: End of Year Report
- Click here to fill in your End of Year Report to get certified for 2020
December 2020: Renewal
- First, Click here to take one of the online Audits (or update your previous answers)
- Then, Click here to fill in your Renewal Form to renew your commitments for 2020
Opportunities you may be interested in:
- Discount for RECHARGE retreat (May 15-18, 2020). RECHARGE is Hazon’s annual gathering for clergy, rabbinical students and their families. Encourage your spiritual leaders to take this opportunity to decompress and nourish their body, mind, and soul at Isabella Freedman Retreat Center in Falls Village, CT, Hazon’s home in the Berkshires. Hazon Seal sites get 15% off (discount code: hazonsealrecharge) + additional (!) 15% off if you joining the Rabbinic council! Have questions? Contact Rabbi Isaiah Rothstein.
- The Cool Congregations Challenge, is an annual national contest ($1,000 prizes!) in which the non-profit Interfaith Power & Light recognizes congregations that are becoming energy efficient and sustainable role models within their communities. There are no fees to enter.
Interesting reads/listens from our emails are updated here.
An archive of our emails is available here.